Basíl & Lemon Baked Salmon ín Foíl #Dinner #Easyrecipe
Thís salmon ís baked ín foíl and topped wíth basíl and lemon.
- 1 ½ lbs salmon cut ínto 6 fíllets
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 clove garlíc crushed
- 1 handful basíl fínely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juíce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 6 lemon slíces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay salmon fillets on aluminum foil, evenly spaced.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine butter, garlic, basil, juice, salt and pepper. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- Pour half of the lemon-basil sauce over salmon fillets. Reserve the remaining sauce for later. Top each fillet with one lemon slice.
- Close aluminum foil around salmon to make a packet. Bake salmon for 15 minutes without undoing the foil packet.
- Open the foil packet, pour remaining lemon-basil sauce over fillets and return salmon to oven under a High broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Watch salmon closely while broiling. Once salmon starts to brown slightly, remove from oven and serve immediately.