Cashew Chícken Lettuce Wraps #Dinner #Easyrecipe
Cashew Chícken Lettuce Wraps - perfect for lunch, dínner, or even as a tasty appetízer. Each wrap has only 165 caloríes!
- 1 pound (450 grams) boneless, skínless chícken breasts cut ínto bíte seízed píeces
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons low-sodíum soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oíl or olíve oíl
- 2 cloves garlíc mínced or grated
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gínger
- 1 teaspoon chílí paste
- 1/3 cup (50 grams) raw cashews
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- Toppíngs (optíonal): thínly-slíced basíl, sesame seeds
- Place the chicken in a zip lock bag with the oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili paste.
- Let the chicken marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to medium high, add the chicken and the remaining oil, and stir-fry until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the cashews and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into the individual lettuce leaves, top with basil and sesame seeds and serve.