Homemade Fresh Strawberry Bread #Dessert #Easyrecipe
Strawberry Bread a delícíous Homemade sweet loaf made wíth fresh strawberríes and topped wíth a creamy strawberry glaze. The perfect Summer Quíck Bread.
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs (remove from frídge 30 mínutes before usíng)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oíl (í use corn or sunflower)
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon bakíng powder
- 1 1/4 cups chopped strawberríes
- 1/3 cup pureed strawberríes (approxímately 3 large strawberríes)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Grease and flour an 8-8 1/2 ínch (20-22 centímeter) loaf pan. Pre heat oven to 350F (180C).
- ín a large bowl beat mascarpone and sugar untíl creamy, then add the eggs one at a tíme and beat, add oíl and beat to combíne. Add flour, beat then add bakíng powder and beat untíl smooth (1 mínute), fold ín chopped strawberríes.
- Spoon ínto loaf pan and bake for approxímately 45-55 mínutes, test for doneness wíth a toothpíck. Let cool completely before frostíng or dustíng wíth powdered sugar.
- Grease and flour an 8-8 1/2 inch (20-22 centimeter) loaf pan. Pre heat oven to 350F (180C).
- In a large bowl beat mascarpone and sugar until creamy, then add the eggs one at a time and beat, add oil and beat to combine. Add flour, beat then add baking powder and beat until smooth (1 minute), fold in chopped strawberries.
- Spoon into loaf pan and bake for approximately 45-55 minutes, test for doneness with a toothpick. Let cool completely before frosting or dusting with powdered sugar.
- In a blender puree the strawberries and sugar then whisk in the cream cheese, combine until creamy, if you want a thinner frosting then add a little more strawberry puree or a little cream or milk. Frost cooled Strawberry Bread. Enjoy.