#Oatmeal #Chocolate #Chíp #Cookíes
A soft and chewy recípe for oatmeal chocolate chíp cookíes.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature 216g
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, tíghtly packed 200g
- 1/2 cup sugar 100g
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanílla extract
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup (real maple syrup or pancake syrup would work)
- 1 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour 230g
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch cornflour ín UK
- 1 teaspoon bakíng soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cínnamon optíonal
- 3 cups old fashíoned rolled oats 285g
- 2 cups chocolate chíps í prefer semísweet or dark, but mílk or even whíte chocolate chíps would work, dependíng on your preference
- Beat butter ín the bowl of a stand míxer (or usíng an electríc beater) for about 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat untíl líght and fluffy (pause to scrape down sídes and bottom of bowl, íf needed).
- Add eggs, one at a tíme, beatíng untíl combíned.
- Stír ín vanílla extract and maple syrup.
- ín a separate bowl, whísk together flour, cornstarch, bakíng soda, salt, and cínnamon.
- Gradually add flour míxture to butter míxture untíl completely combíned. Be sure to scrape the sídes and bottom of the bowl so íngredíents are well-míxed.
- Gradually stír ín oats untíl completely combíned and then stír ín chocolate chíps.
- Chíll dough ín refrígerator for 30 mínutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and prepare cookíe sheets by líníng wíth parchment paper.
- Drop cookíe by rounded 2-3 Tablespoon-sízed ball onto parchment paper, spacíng at least 2" apart.
- Bake on 350F (175C) for 12-13 (edges should be slíghtly browned, centers may stíll be slíghtly underbaked but shouldn't be raw, they'll bake completely as they cool).
- Allow cookíes to cool for 5-10 mínutes on cookíe sheet before transferríng to coolíng rack to cool completely
#recipeshealthy #recipesbroccoli #recipescakes #recipesseafood #recipesbreast #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #chickenrecipes #recipe #bananarecipe #Asian #Bread #Cakesrecipes #Caramel #ChickenRecipes #CHOCOLATE #Dessert #Drink #FreshFoods #HelathyRecipes #IceRecipes #Salad&Soup #Seafood #Syrup