MARRY ME CHICKEN #Dinner #Healthyrecipes
WHAT IS MARRY ME CHICKEN?
It is chicken chests sauteed in olive oil and organized with salt and pepper. A sundried tomato cream sauce is made with new garlic, thyme, red pepper pieces, extensive cream, parmesan cheddar, sundried tomatoes, and new basil. It is an essential, swarm satisfying, praised 30-minute supper.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3-4 Large Chicken Breasts
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (may add only 1/2 teaspoon for less spice)
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large oven-safe skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and sear until golden, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in thyme, red pepper flakes, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often. Stir in sundried tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- Return chicken to skillet and spoon sauce all over the chicken breasts. Bake until chicken is cooked through -- about 15-18 minutes. Garnish with basil and grated parmesan cheese, if so desired.